Skip to main content

Derrick Muyanja Success Story

 


I am Derick Muyanja,  I grew up from small town in Mityana District and studied in a simple school called Avema secondary school and this is where I found a soulful person who has transformed my life into a responsible person. 


After completing my O’level,  I was confused of where am going to start my life after school because I had no job. I did everything within my reach to get a job but it was all in vain, by then I had lost hope  because I had no money for survival.  As I was still planning of what to do next this is the time I meet Mr. Noah Kirigwajjo,  the company director Novus Terra  who was once my computer teacher in secondary.  He took me to his home and from then I started living with him and Novus Terra taught me how to design websites  at a no cost and he provides me with everything that I needed. Novus Terra gave me a skill that has changed my life, after a while Novus Terra made me junior programmer and now I have a job as I design different types of websites and I am earning a living and upgrading my skills.


May you live longer, Novus Terra, so you could save people's lives, like you gave me a new beginning. I had no hope in my life because I had nothing to do but now am working and am getting a lot of money just from the skills that I gained from Novus Terra no more worrying situation in my life. My businesses, my property were all gone. From the time I saw you, I am now much better off than the person I used to be before the joining Novus Terra. I am now living a life of satisfaction. Indeed am grateful for what Novus Terra as done for me.
Derick Muyanja
+256704692451  
Junior Programmer.
 
Donation Link: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=FBYE6DUTZUZF6

Comments

  1. Novus Terra (U) thanks for the social service you do for the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They people continue to help the poor people in the camps. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment